Monday 20 June 2016

Week 9 HOLIDAY!!!!

Phase 1 has been successfully completed. Now to prepare for Phase 2. And by prepare, I mean eat chips and watch TV. Right off the bat, there were so many things to do. Charmaine and I had to start modelling, UV mapping and texturing the environments which included 4 buildings on a street, and trashcans and a dumpster as we were gonna hand this environment in for 3D Environment Modelling Module which is due in week 11.

Before we start to model however, we had to do the line work for the 3/4 view of all the buildings. That was my first task to complete.


I also started Modelling the Buildings I was in-charge of which is the building on the top right and left.


Fast Food Restaurant



Poster Building



Yep, this is what i did. It took a longer time to do the line art than the modelling itself. This is what I have done in 1 week. Yeah I know it's very minimal but come on! It's holiday! There is so much more work to do for CPD and I have not touched any homework for other modules. The previous term has been tiring and i think i'm losing steam. I feel like the drive that i had when this semester started is deteriorating. This is what happened last semester which resulted in me failing 2 of my modules. The only reason I am not as unmotivated as i was last year is because I have a group that expects me to produce work which I am grateful for. It forces me to focus and keeps me grounded. Although one of them can be annoying at some times.You know who I'm talking about. 

Anyways see yall next week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment