Monday 8 August 2016

Week 16, 1 More Week left!

Most of this week was spent finishing assigments for week 17. The only thing i managed to do for CPD was the final script which is only 75% done. I am going to finish that tonight:)

I was still quite blur about how to do the research for the production bible, but I have asked my group about it and they cleared my doubts. All i have to do now is find time to actually finish it!



Haha! I dont know why i put this here but it made me happy. I guess I am excited that there is only 1 week left and then there is our Last Viva and then we are done!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaay

Also the 4 of them are the 4 of us in 4ARC. I am Brick, of course at extreme right(i love lamp). Roxann is Ron, the one in blue, the leader. Charmaine is Brian, extreme left and Alvin is Champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment