Monday 4 July 2016

Week 11: Denial

School has started.

I told myself when this semester started that i would not count down the weeks until the holidays because it makes me wait for the holidays and daydream about it. But i gave in and counted and now i am looking forwards to mid august more than ever. 

This week we submitted our 3EM Assignment which was our CPD street environment. But the environment was not completed as we still did not know whether we were going to add bumps and the rendering of colours was not finalised either. This week was tiring but we also had to model the interiors which was quite a lot. 

We were trying to fix our story as we were still not really satisfied with our animatic. Alvin had the idea of seeing Stanley's reflection and wanted it to be a recurring theme in the story and he did a version where Stanley would see his reflection in a cup of coffee. I thought it was a good idea. So all of us sat down and discussed a bit more and kind of wrapped up this new idea.

I feel like I have no time to focus on my other modules as CPD is taking up a lot of time. Because I'm slow. So i think next semester will be less depressing as we only have 1 other module other than FYP to focus on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment