Monday 25 July 2016

Week 14:

Hey there! This week we had to start focusing on preparing for our final VIVA. Our storyline has been confirmed which is really good but Roxann and Alvin are planning to change some of the camera angle for some shots as they thought some were not interesting enough.

After looking at the exterior environment again, Charmaine and I felt that the building that i had modelled look out of place amongst the other buildings. So we drew some sketches trying to incorporate some of the designs of the other buildings into my building. We noticed that all the other buildings had ridges that my building did not. So I modelled a new version of my building. I UV mapped it but have not textured it as my laptop's graphic card is messed up and the colour saturation is very different from Charmaine's buildings. So i will probably texture it on the school computer and also get the right colours.





It looks quite different from the original model..... but at least it fits in better :) the frame at the right side is empty as there is going to be a poster in it. That's why there is a hole there now. 

Also my group is starting to do colour scripts which i did not really help in that as I am not good with colours but i also felt that I was not contributing much which is probably true. There was quite a few Whats app conversation in the 4arc group that i did not take part in as i was doing other work. But my IS modules are going to finish on Friday, week 15. Then i have my Fridays free for like 3 weeks. So i felt really useless. The only way i can match the level of work they are doing is by doing more admin work. Which works as I am doing the first 4 chapters of the Production Bible. I also have to clean up the props and do the props guide which is easy. And also do sound editing. I hope that we can finish in time. We have only 2 more weeks until Week 18 and we have not started on our Proof Of Concept.
Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment