Monday 9 May 2016

Week 3: Clarity

We finally 'confirmed' our story with Karen. But there was still a lot of work left to do.
I am in charge of props design and writing. 


These are the props designs i did. As we intend our films designs to be stylistic, our lines are not straight. They are slightly at an angle. I kind of feel that i cannot really contribute a lot to this project as I am repeating 1 module from last semester and i am also doing 2 IS modules this semester instead of next semester. Yup so I have 3 more classes than my other 3D arts classmates. So i feel bad that my other team mates are doing much more than I am. But they understand my situation and they help me even when I am too thick skinned to ask for help. Yeah! I have an awesome group :)


No comments:

Post a Comment