Monday 16 May 2016

Week 4 Update

This post is kind of late cause I spent quite some time, rendering the props to colour. Here it is:

These colours are not finalised, it was just to experiment a little bit. But the styles and designs were approved by Karen and my group, so I am starting the Turn-around. 

Only 1 week left before Week 6 VIVA!! I think our group is a little behind than most other groups, but all of us are about halfway through what we were assigned to do. So that is good.

However, we changed the head shape of the monsters as we felt that the original designs were not monster-like enough. But this will not push us back too far.

After the Viva, i hope that we do not have to change a lot of things, but who am i kidding. Haha! Of course there will be changes in our designs, environments, and story. But i saw one of our seniors blog and their end product was very different from what they pitched during Week 6 VIVA. So I am quite apprehensive that we will have to change our whole story.

Anyways see y'all next week!

P.s. I started a rubber band ball( I continue to do it only during breaks)

 

P.p.s. I kinda had some help from Megan....ok A lot of help.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment