Sunday 22 May 2016

Week 5: I got stuffs done

My feelings last week:

  
(really artistic google images)

As you can see, last week was like every other week. Just kidding. But seriously, who does not feel like that every once in a while. 

We also had a talk by Lasalle, and a visit to Infinite Studio which was a nice change of pace.  Mr Freddie was cool, and he was honest about how the industry works. It opened my eyes to what my probable future would look like. I always worry about my future, whether i will be successful or not, what exactly do i want to do, will i like it, and then i remember that i have so much work to do NOW.  
*segue into the works i did*






When I am done with these, i have to help my group mates cause VIVA is this wed!! And holy moly we have A LOT to do. In addition to these drawings i also added all the assets for our CPD Shotgun page and assigned it accordingly. I feel that if we updated our shotgun earlier, we could have followed it and would not be rushing to finish work 2 days before our pitch. 

Also i hope that our VIVA goes well...

Lesson learnt: DO SHOTGUN EARLIER

See y'all next week. Also, I realise that most of my posts have been on Monday, so maybe I'll put up all my posts on Monday for regularity.

P.s. I didn't take a picture of my rubber band ball but who cares right?






No comments:

Post a Comment